Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Oderfront Panther Base color applied

Hey,
Worked on the Panther again, sry for not cleaning it up before taking the pictures.You wouldnt even notice if you were looking at it without a cam ;-)
Will be doing this before applying the camo...


So, hab mal wieder am Panther gearbeitet.Hab ihn leider nicht mehr gereinigt vor den Fotos.Wenn man ohne Makro draufschaut würde man es allerdings auch gar nicht sehen.Wird aber natürlich noch erledigt bevor ich die Tarnung aufbringe.






















































greets
      Keyvan

2 Kommentare:

  1. Did you made some color modulation? This technique is still a mystery to me, but I'd love to appliy it on my next project.
    Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    Yes i used CM on this one.Well if you have any questions concerning the technique write me a mail and we will talk about it.Trust me, its not that hard if you know what to do ;-)
    Im sure you will handle that with ease my friend!

    greets
    key

    AntwortenLöschen